229 CONGRESS STREET, PORTLAND
Be sure to check out a TRAVEL WEBSITE made by creator of Sip of Europe Tons of useful information about St. Petersburg, Russia
- Prize for a “How Chic Are You” challenge in the form of 2,000$ (two thousand dollars) e-gift certificate for Apple® store will be given to a 21+ citizen of a country which have at least one Apple® store (Contest is void where prohibited by law) who submitted the official quiz form (howchicareyou.vip) AND on the moment of giveaway still has his/her posts uploaded with according hashtag #howchicareyou (all 5 tweets from the challenge are required followed by 4 tweets with answers to the quiz questions). Winner must comply with all of the rules of the Contest, including, but not limited to, any restrictions on age and/or residency, and have not committed any fraud or deception in entering the Contest or claiming the Prize. The e-gift certificate can be used at an Apple® Retail Store or in the Apple® Online Store.
- No purchase is necessary to participate in 2000$ electronic gift certificate challenge-giveaway. Contests are void where prohibited by law.
- The drawing will happen only once on the 17th of December after 4pm Eastern time through the program Rafflecopter used for the quiz. It will pick a random winner and post the information on its widget. Sip of Europe® LLC will also post information about the winner on Instagram (accounts @howchicareyou and @zefirchic.official) and Twitter @ZefirChicRose. The age and contact information will be verified by scan of winner’s official document. If the winner is younger than 21, the contest will be considered completed, no reward will be given/ presented.
- The winner will be contacted by Sip of Europe® LLC through contact information provided in the quiz. If the winner cannot be contacted within 3 calendar days of first notification attempt, if winner rejects his/ her prize or in the event of noncompliance with the contest rules and requirements, such prize will be void, no compensation will be given.
- The winner agrees that Sip of Europe® LLC has the right to use winner’s name, likeness, answers to the questions for an unlimited period of time in order to advertise, promote or publicize the products and services of any of its designees.
- The winner expressly releases Sip of Europe® LLC, and any sponsors of the contest, and their respective officers, directors, agents and employees, from any and all claims, demands and/or causes of action of any nature or kind whatsoever, whether presently known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen, that he/she may have, or may subsequently acquire, as a result of participating in the contest and/or receipt of the prize.
- In consideration of the receipt of the Prize, the winner agrees to be solely responsible for any and all taxes and/or other fees, including, but not limited to, any federal state or local income taxes, that are or may become payable as a result of participating in the Contest and/or receipt of the Prize.